In order to be able to win the Australia Set For Life, you should first know how this particular lottery behaves. Our comprehensive analysis shows that each lottery has certain behaviors that are unique to them.
The data on this page is based on the latest one hundred results and can be used to develop a playing strategy to help you win significant amounts or even that big jackpot we all dream of.
These facts have been extracted from the Australia Set For Life matrix, one of the most comprehensive Australia Set For Life dataset available online, and are being updated after the next drawing so you may want to bookmark this page for further reference.
Let's take a look at what could help you win the Australia Set For Life.
Five outstanding Australia Set For Life facts
- Two of the winning numbers were contained by the previous 1 drawings a number of 31 times.
- The most drawings in a row that contained consecutive numbers was 11.
- Two or more consecutive numbers have been present during the latest 10 drawings.
- The sum of the digits that make up the winning numbers was 48 a number of 11 times.
- The numbers range (the difference between the largest and the lowest winning number) was 31 a number of 13 times.
Other facts you may want to consider
- 14 times, the greatest difference between two adjacent winning numbers was 11.
- 3 times , 7 of the last winning Australia Set For Life numbers have been drawn in the previous drawing or have been a direct neighbor of one of the previously drawn numbers.
- The sum of the winning numbers decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 17 times.
- The sum of the digits that made up the winning numbers increased between 10% and 20% compared to the previous results a number of 21 times.
- The range of the winning numbers (that is the difference between the highest number and the lowest number drawn) decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 24 times.
- While two consecutive numbers have been drawn 108 times, another -29 times there were no consecutive numbers drawn at all. The other 21 drawings had more than two consecutive numbers.
How to use all this
The past winning numbers facts mentioned above can be used to hugely decrease the number of tickets you generate for the next draw using our Australia Set For Life generator.
You can just as well use them with any other lottery tool you may have or simply to review the numbers you fill on your tickets by hand.
If you're in a lottery place willing to play and find yourself uninspired, come back to this page, look at the latest outstanding facts. They may just help you win the Australia Set For Life.
Further tools to help you win
Feel free to use the lottery tools and the Australia Set For Life statistics linked in the menu on this page (three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of your screen).