In order to be able to win the Australia Set For Life, you should first know how this particular lottery behaves. Our comprehensive analysis shows that each lottery has certain behaviors that are unique to them.
The data on this page is based on the latest one hundred results and can be used to develop a playing strategy to help you win significant amounts or even that big jackpot we all dream of.
These facts have been extracted from the Australia Set For Life matrix, one of the most comprehensive Australia Set For Life dataset available online, and are being updated after the next drawing so you may want to bookmark this page for further reference.
Let's take a look at what could help you win the Australia Set For Life.
Five outstanding Australia Set For Life facts
- Up trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or higher than those in the previous draw a number of 21 times.
- Down trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or lower than those in the previous draw a number of 17 times.
- It's been now 1 drawing since no up or down trend took place.
- Two of the winning numbers were contained by the previous 1 drawings a number of 41 times.
- The most drawings in a row that contained consecutive numbers was 26.
Other facts you may want to consider
- Two or more consecutive numbers have been present during the latest 12 drawings.
- The sum of the digits that make up the winning numbers was 45 a number of 9 times.
- The numbers range (the difference between the largest and the lowest winning number) was 32 a number of 14 times.
- 15 times, the greatest difference between two adjacent winning numbers was 7.
- 3 times , 7 of the last winning Australia Set For Life numbers have been drawn in the previous drawing or have been a direct neighbor of one of the previously drawn numbers.
- The sum of the winning numbers increased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 18 times.
- The sum of the digits that made up the winning numbers decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 22 times.
- The range of the winning numbers (that is the difference between the highest number and the lowest number drawn) decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 31 times.
- While two consecutive numbers have been drawn 99 times, another -28 times there were no consecutive numbers drawn at all. The other 29 drawings had more than two consecutive numbers.
How to use all this
The past winning numbers facts mentioned above can be used to hugely decrease the number of tickets you generate for the next draw using our Australia Set For Life generator.
You can just as well use them with any other lottery tool you may have or simply to review the numbers you fill on your tickets by hand.
If you're in a lottery place willing to play and find yourself uninspired, come back to this page, look at the latest outstanding facts. They may just help you win the Australia Set For Life.
Further tools to help you win
Feel free to use the lottery tools and the Australia Set For Life statistics linked in the menu on this page (three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of your screen).