In order to be able to win the Canada BC49, you should first know how this particular lottery behaves. Our comprehensive analysis shows that each lottery has certain behaviors that are unique to them.
The data on this page is based on the latest one hundred results and can be used to develop a playing strategy to help you win significant amounts or even that big jackpot we all dream of.
These facts have been extracted from the Canada BC49 matrix, one of the most comprehensive Canada BC49 dataset available online, and are being updated after the next drawing so you may want to bookmark this page for further reference.
Let's take a look at what could help you win the Canada BC49.
Five outstanding Canada BC49 facts
- The odds/evens ratio was 0/6 a number of 3 times.
- Two of the winning numbers were contained by the previous 2 drawings a number of 13 times.
- The sum of the digits that make up the winning numbers was 38 a number of 8 times.
- The numbers range (the difference between the largest and the lowest winning number) was 40 a number of 10 times.
- 12 times, the greatest difference between two adjacent winning numbers was 13.
Other facts you may want to consider
- No consecutive winning numbers have been present during the latest 3 drawings.
- 2 times , ALL of the last winning Canada BC49 numbers have been drawn in the previous drawing or have been a direct neighbor of one of the previously drawn numbers.
- The sum of the winning numbers decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 21 times.
- The sum of the digits that made up the winning numbers decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 18 times.
- The range of the winning numbers (that is the difference between the highest number and the lowest number drawn) decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 17 times.
- While two consecutive numbers have been drawn 50 times, another 48 times there were no consecutive numbers drawn at all. The other 2 drawings had more than two consecutive numbers.
How to use all this
The past winning numbers facts mentioned above can be used to hugely decrease the number of tickets you generate for the next draw using our Canada BC49 generator.
You can just as well use them with any other lottery tool you may have or simply to review the numbers you fill on your tickets by hand.
If you're in a lottery place willing to play and find yourself uninspired, come back to this page, look at the latest outstanding facts. They may just help you win the Canada BC49.
Further tools to help you win
Feel free to use the lottery tools and the Canada BC49 statistics linked in the menu on this page (three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of your screen).