About our lotto prediction system

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
LottoMatic
Site Admin

About our lotto prediction system

Post by LottoMatic » 27 Nov 2019, 06:22

Our unique lottery prediction system was initially launched back in 2015 and it has been constantly improved ever since. At the time of this update (2024-01-08) it is the only system out there capable of significantly and realistically increasing the chances to win. We are not aware of the existence of another system that is capable of consistently predicting the jackpot of any lottery. If you do, please let us know so that we can do an objective comparison. So, let's see how the LottoMatic prediction system works...

Imagine that we fill a basket with all possible tickets/combinations of a particular lottery. Our system goes trough each of those combinations and -- by using complex mathematical formulas and significant computing power -- eliminates a big chunk of them. The remaining combinations contain a great deal of winning numbers and are being posted on our website. Users (members and non-members alike) can narrow even further by using various filtering criteria.

What sets LottoMatic apart is the capability of filtering out a fraction of all possible lottery combinations and still catch the jackpot.

It is probably worth mentioning that we also post the lotto results to our Facebook Page as well as to Twitter virtually in real time.

All lottery predictions are available, starting with the moment they are posted (usually at least one day before the draw takes place), to all users. While non-members can only see every 10th prediction up until 30 minutes before the draw takes place, a LottoMatic membership will allow you to see all predictions right when they are being uploaded to our database. The fact that we give unrestricted access to everyone 30 minutes before the draw gives anyone the chance to test the system and see its capabilities.

Please read the in-depth description of our number generator which is used to provide the predictions you find on our website.

From a technical point of view, the prediction process goes through 3 steps.

Step 1

LottoMatic is analyzing the latest results and the related statistical factors. Based on this analysis, our prediction system is establishing the filtering criteria that will be used to perform...

Step 2

During the second step, the system is making use of the information obtained in step 1 and is catching/keeping every combination (predicted set of results) that meets the established filtering criteria.

At the end of step 2, the kept (considered good) predictions are being posted to the corresponding lottery page under LottoMatic.live.

Step 3

Once any new lotto results are out again, the system kicks in and matches the predictions we provided (Step 2) to the latest results. By default, the matching numbers contained by our best performing prediction are being highlighted (glowing turquoise border) on the latest results. This is a setting that can be turned off.

Where do I find them?

The easiest way to find the predictions is to go to the view all lotto results page and click the numbers in the best prediction under the lottery you're interested in. If you'd like any lottery included in our analysis and prediction system, feel free to request inclusion

Lottery predictions filtering is available and is explained right there on every predictions page. Look for the "Filters" button, right above the predictions pagination system. That particular icon will open the filters. The first section under the filters (Filters Help) explains how to use them. Some practical examples are also provided.

What is it?

The predictions we provide are based on mathematics. It is the only proven way to improve your chances to win.

What is it NOT?

It is NOT a get rich scheme.
It is NOT a way out of your financial crisis!

Who is it for?

Anyone who likes predictions based on statistical analysis, anyone who likes to work with numbers and anyone who play the lottery based on a strategy!

What's the whole point of it?

To play against improved odds instead of the regular odds.

FAQ

Q: How can I verify that the predictions posted before the draw were the same as the ones I see after the draw takes place?

A:All our prediction are available to everyone 30 minutes before the draw. Feel free to open and take screenshots of any of the prediction pages and, after the draw, open those pages again and compare them with your screenshots. Make sure you sort/order the predictions as they were generated so that each page contains the same predictions as before the draw.

Q: When are the predictions for the next draw being posted?

A: Our system starts working on the predictions for the next draw shortly after the latest results are out. While for daily lottery games this usually means one day before the predicted draw, for other lotteries the predictions are being posted two or more days before the next draw.

Q: How many predictions are being posted for each draw?

A: The number of predictions for each draw can be very different from one draw to another. The exact number of predictions posted for each draw is displayed the predictions page.

Q: Where do I find the best prediction?

A: After we match all provided predictions to the drawn results (step 3 above) we determine which prediction(s) have the most winning numbers. Those are defined as the best predictions and are shown at the top of the predictions list. One can sort the predictions as they were generated (as they were before the draw that is) by using the "Order by" filter.

Updated on 2024-01-08

roosevelt.kofi

Re: Lottery predictions

Post by roosevelt.kofi » 10 Dec 2019, 16:56

Seriously i do not understand how one can be clicking about Thousands of pages to go through the predictions. It seems to me that your predictions start from lower numbers to the top, and if one needs randomly to pick from any of the predictions, you have to keep clicking page by page. The system is not perfect and it does not give me as a Level 3 access to view all the predictions easy unless i keep clicking page by page.By paying about €19, how do you want one to post in a forum before he/she can get custom prediction. am really disappointed for your services because i don't even see all the predictions before the draw and you just post your result about the predictions which i don't even know the pages you got them from. One should be able to see all your predictions in ONE BLOCK if it is even a million predictions, not by clicking page by page.Thank you

marlon.lee

Re: Lottery predictions - how it's done

Post by marlon.lee » 12 Dec 2019, 04:11

Hi there I would just like to know how accurate the predictions are?and also does the predictions allow for full lottery win and also do I just play the predicted numbers shown for each lotto game

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 13 Dec 2019, 05:59

marlon.lee, the predictions are as accurate as they can possibly be. Please be more explicit in your request. It is not very clear what is it that you are asking for.

Gabriel

Re: Lottery predictions

Post by Gabriel » 13 Dec 2019, 06:31

roosevelt.kofi wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 16:56
Seriously i do not understand...

Hello Roosevelt Kofi.

I am Gabriel, founder/CEO of LottoMatic.live

Based on your post, I can say that you don't understand or didn't notice some of the features available on our lottery predictions pages. Let me try to explain by commenting your statements wherever I feel necessary.

"Seriously i do not understand how one can be clicking about Thousands of pages to go through the predictions." and "you have to keep clicking page by page"

You don't need to click trough every page. You can fill in any page number you want (by typing the number) in the "Pg" field. This way, you will jump right on that page. Furthermore, as a Level 3 member, you could download the JSON files containing the predictions and merge them on your computer to have all the predictions in one file.

"how do you want one to post in a forum before he/she can get custom prediction"

We offer a great deal of lottery tools/resources for free. And we're willing to offer custom predictions too. But we need is to know if someone wants them or not. And in order for us to know, we provided the means for anyone to let us know in this forum. Not sure why would that be a problem at all. I'd appreciate your input on this.

"am really disappointed for your services because i don't even see all the predictions before the draw and you just post your result about the predictions which i don't even know the pages you got them from" Please read the original post. It explains it all.

Well, we clearly state what we provide. All that information is linked (and highlighted) to anyone signing up, BEFORE the signup process is completed. It is your responsibility to read what you sign up for. And if you believe the service is not what you're looking for, you can simply stay away.

"One should be able to see all your predictions in ONE BLOCK if it is even a million predictions"

Obviously you don't understand the technical implications... Imagine only the amount of bandwidth that's needed to carry over such amount of information from our servers (based in the USA) to everywhere in the world. And bandwidth comes with a cost. Significant cost actually! But still, we offer a lot of it for free.

Please keep in mind that our forums are here for constructive discussions related to lottery to help the community. It is absolutely fine to point out anything at all (lottery related, of course) as long as it makes a useful discussion and as long as you make it clear that it is YOUR point of view. Only because you believe things should be one way, it doesn't necessarily mean that's the way it has to be for everybody.

I hope all the above will throw some light on the issues you brought up.

marlon.lee

Post by marlon.lee » 15 Dec 2019, 13:38

I would like to get custom lotto numbers to play for the daily lotto,lotto and power ball,Nd power ball plus please

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 15 Dec 2019, 15:01

marlon.lee, we just deployed the recommended numbers feature. You fill find them on any of the latest results pages.

marlon.lee

Post by marlon.lee » 17 Dec 2019, 14:27

Hi there which 6 numbers should I use to filter?and which settings must I use,cause I’m only winning with 2 numbers each time I play,so I’m not sure how you guys get the predictions with always 4numbers wining

marlon.lee

Post by marlon.lee » 24 Dec 2019, 02:13

SA Daily Lotto JACKPOT predicted!
Question: If your chances to win the lottery could be increased from 1/0.38M to 2.87/0.38M (M = millions rounded), would it make a difference? Because that's exactly what we did, again, for this draw.
By reducing the possible outcome from 0.38M to 0.13M we increased your chances to win from one to an amazing almost three times. The SA Daily Lotto winning results have been on this page since 2019-12-22 @ 22:45UTC.

marlon.lee

Post by marlon.lee » 24 Dec 2019, 02:16

Hi there I would just like to know where I can find the exact preditions for the sa lotto draws as listed above the please