Once we have the latest lotto results of a certain lottery, our predictions system kicks in and starts generating predictions for the next draw.
The predictions are being generated based on filters that are set using the statistics of the lottery.
Once the generation process starts, a new web page is being created in the form of lottomatic.info/PREDICTED-LOTTERY/YEAR/MONTH/DATE where:
PREDICTED-LOTTERY = the lottery for which the predictions are being generated
YEAR/MONTH/DATE = the date of the draw being predicted
Every predictions page goes trough three stages (changes three times) as follows:
Stage 1 - The predictions are being posted
During this first stage there is a total of six sections (or boxes containing content) on the page:
- The Jackpots we predicted lately
- Short description of the predictions for that specific date
- Further information about the predictions
- The actual lottery predictions with FILTERS (filters available for paid members only) which contains:
- The "...predictions should match" filter
- "...but none of the numbers selected below..." filter
- "...and extra number" filter - (for the lotteries that have an extra number)
- "...matching ... numbers" filter
- The "Apply Filter" OR "Random prediction" buttons
The purpose of the filters (click the "FILTERS" button to load them) is to allow you to filter the predictions in various ways.
Let's say you are confident that some number(s) will or will NOT be drawn during the next draw.
By using these filters you can narrow down the predictions quite a lot. Look for the "Any of/ALL" drop down menu as that may be a very powerful tool.
What this drop down menu does is to allow you to filter out predictions that contain one number OR another (ANY of) but it also allows you to filter out only predictions that contain all selected numbers (ALL)
The "...but none of the numbers selected below..." filter gives you the possibility to even further narrow the predictions by eliminating the predictions that contain any of the selected numbers.
Let's look at an example:
Let's say we have the following two lottery predictions:
02, 16, 23, 25, 35, 45 + 03
02, 16, 34, 36, 40, 43 + 33
By selecting numbers 02 and 16 under "predictions should match", both predictions above would be available. However, if we also select number 43 in the "...but none of the..." filter, the second set of lotto results in this example would be eliminated because it contains number 43 which we don't want to have according to our filter.
The "Apply Filter" OR "Random prediction" buttons do just what they say, apply the filters or returns a random prediction.
Note: The random prediction will be any of the available predictions regardless of the visitor status (member or not).
The "...matching ... numbers" filter is only available in stage 2 so it'll be explained a little later.
Under the filters you will find the predictions (numbers that have been predicted) which by default (stage 1 = before the draw takes place) are sorted in the order in which they were generated.
Notice the pagination system under the predictions. It allows to view 20 predictions, filtered or not, at once.
Important mention: ALL our predictions are available to view (or even copy/paste if you wish) starting with 30 minutes BEFORE the draw takes place. The link to view all available predictions is in the third section (text box) of the predictions page!
Stage 2 - The draw took place
Once the draw takes place, our system matches the drawn lotto results to the predictions we generated earlier.
The predictions page now contains the following sections:
1. The first section contains information regarding the best prediction for that specific draw as well as the total number of winning predictions/tickets
2. The second section now contains the Jackpots we predicted lately
3. The third section contains the predictions which are now ordered by their performance, with the best predictions being shown first.
Right before the "Apply Filter" OR "Random prediction" buttons, there is a new set of filters at this point which allows you to filter out any of the predictions that contain a certain amount of winning numbers.
Stage 3 - Two draws have passed
If we'd keep all previous lottery predictions in our database, we would end up storing a huge amount of useless information. This is why we only keep the predictions related to the most recent two lotto results/draws + the predictions for the next draw.
Frequently asked questions
Q:There are so many predictions... What's the point of all this?
A:There are many ways get lottery numbers such as just randomly coming up with some numbers or using simple quick-pick systems that will actually do the same, just give you some random numbers. Getting your lottery numbers this way don't really increase your chances at all. This is all based on pure luck.
On the contrary, we provide a relatively large amount of winning tickets for each and every draw by generating a small fraction -- usually less than 5% -- of the total possible tickets. Furthermore, we constantly provide jackpot winning tickets and, every week, hundreds of second prize tickets.
So, yeah, that's the point!
Q: How can I verify that the predictions posted before the draw are the same as the ones I see after the draw takes place?
A: You have more than one option actually.
- Probably the easiest way -- which is also available for non-members -- is to pick random predictions using the "Random prediction" button. Feel free to pick as many as you wish.
- Another easy one is to simply copy as many predictions as you wish before the draw takes place (feel free to use the pagination to copy from different pages)
- Another, more time consuming, way would be to go to the predictions page 30 minutes before the official draw time and use the link to view 5000 predictions/page (link available in section 3 of stage 1) and copy paste as many as you wish and then match them to the ones after the draw.
Once the draw takes place and we've matched the predictions against the actual winning numbers, use the filters to see if the predictions you picked/copied are still there. Let's say you've copied a prediction having 1,2,3,4,5,6. After the draw takes place, you go back to the predictions page, open the filters, select 1,2,3,4,5,6 in the "...predictions should match" filter, select the "ALL" option in the
Let's say you've copied a prediction having the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6. After the draw takes place, you go back to the same predictions page, open the filters, select 1,2,3,4,5,6 in the "...predictions should match" filter, select the "ALL" option in the drop down (default is "ANY of") and click the "Apply Filter" button.
All your predictions will be there. 100%
Note: The filters are available to everybody (members AND non-members) after the draw takes place so even non-members are able to check.
If you have any questions related to the functionality of our lottery prediction system please reply to this topic. We will respond ASAP.