In order to be able to win the France Lotto, you should first know how this particular lottery behaves. Our comprehensive analysis shows that each lottery has certain behaviors that are unique to them.
The data on this page is based on the latest one hundred results and can be used to develop a playing strategy to help you win significant amounts or even that big jackpot we all dream of.
These facts have been extracted from the France Lotto matrix, one of the most comprehensive France Lotto dataset available online, and are being updated after the next drawing so you may want to bookmark this page for further reference.
Let's take a look at what could help you win the France Lotto.
Five outstanding France Lotto facts
- The odds/evens ratio was 0/5 a number of 3 times.
- Up trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or higher than those in the previous draw a number of 19 times.
- Down trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or lower than those in the previous draw a number of 21 times.
- It's been now 1 drawing since no up or down trend took place.
- Two of the winning numbers were contained by the previous 1 drawings a number of 10 times.
Other facts you may want to consider
- No consecutive winning numbers have been present during the latest 9 drawings.
- Most of the time 2 decades are repeating themselves. 52 times out of the last 100 drawings to be precise.
- The sum of the digits that make up the winning numbers was 35 a number of 10 times.
- The numbers range (the difference between the largest and the lowest winning number) was 42 a number of 9 times.
- 11 times, the greatest difference between two adjacent winning numbers was 19.
- 3 times , 4 of the last winning France Lotto numbers have been drawn in the previous drawing or have been a direct neighbor of one of the previously drawn numbers.
- The sum of the winning numbers increased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 12 times.
- The sum of the digits that made up the winning numbers increased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 18 times.
- The range of the winning numbers (that is the difference between the highest number and the lowest number drawn) decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 16 times.
How to use all this
The past winning numbers facts mentioned above can be used to hugely decrease the number of tickets you generate for the next draw using our France Lotto generator.
You can just as well use them with any other lottery tool you may have or simply to review the numbers you fill on your tickets by hand.
If you're in a lottery place willing to play and find yourself uninspired, come back to this page, look at the latest outstanding facts. They may just help you win the France Lotto.
Further tools to help you win
Feel free to use the lottery tools and the France Lotto statistics linked in the menu on this page (three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of your screen).