In order to be able to win the Spain El Gordo, you should first know how this particular lottery behaves. Our comprehensive analysis shows that each lottery has certain behaviors that are unique to them.
The data on this page is based on the latest one hundred results and can be used to develop a playing strategy to help you win significant amounts or even that big jackpot we all dream of.
These facts have been extracted from the Spain El Gordo matrix, one of the most comprehensive Spain El Gordo dataset available online, and are being updated after the next drawing so you may want to bookmark this page for further reference.
Let's take a look at what could help you win the Spain El Gordo.
Five outstanding Spain El Gordo facts
- The evens/odds ratio was 5/0 a number of 4 times.
- Up trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or higher than those in the previous draw a number of 21 times.
- Down trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or lower than those in the previous draw a number of 20 times.
- It's been now 3 drawings since no up or down trend took place.
- Two of the winning numbers were contained by the previous 9 drawings a number of 9 times.
Other facts you may want to consider
- The most drawings in a row that did NOT contain any consecutive numbers was 11.
- No consecutive winning numbers have been present during the latest 3 drawings.
- Most of the time 2 decades are repeating themselves. 51 times out of the last 100 drawings to be precise.
- Most of the time 2 last digits are repeating themselves. 52 times out of the last 100 drawings to be precise.
- The sum of the digits that make up the winning numbers was 29 a number of 8 times.
- The numbers range (the difference between the largest and the lowest winning number) was 39 a number of 9 times.
- 8 times, the greatest difference between two adjacent winning numbers was 22.
- On one occasion , ALL of the last winning Spain El Gordo numbers have been drawn in the previous drawing or have been a direct neighbor of one of the previously drawn numbers.
- The sum of the winning numbers decreased between 20% and 30% compared to the previous results a number of 12 times.
- The sum of the digits that made up the winning numbers decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 16 times.
- The range of the winning numbers (that is the difference between the highest number and the lowest number drawn) decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 14 times.
How to use all this
The past winning numbers facts mentioned above can be used to hugely decrease the number of tickets you generate for the next draw using our Spain El Gordo generator.
You can just as well use them with any other lottery tool you may have or simply to review the numbers you fill on your tickets by hand.
If you're in a lottery place willing to play and find yourself uninspired, come back to this page, look at the latest outstanding facts. They may just help you win the Spain El Gordo.
Further tools to help you win
Feel free to use the lottery tools and the Spain El Gordo statistics linked in the menu on this page (three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of your screen).