In order to be able to win the New York lottery, you should first know how this particular lottery behaves. Our comprehensive analysis shows that each lottery has certain behaviors that are unique to them.
The data on this page is based on the latest one hundred results and can be used to develop a playing strategy to help you win significant amounts or even that big jackpot we all dream of.
These facts have been extracted from the New York lottery matrix, one of the most comprehensive New York lottery dataset available online, and are being updated after the next drawing so you may want to bookmark this page for further reference.
Let's take a look at what could help you win the New York lottery.
Five outstanding New York lottery facts
- Up trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or higher than those in the previous draw a number of 19 times.
- Down trend: all winning numbers in one draw were equal or lower than those in the previous draw a number of 19 times.
- It's been now 2 drawings since no up or down trend took place.
- Two of the winning numbers were contained by the previous 2 drawings a number of 10 times.
- The sum of the digits that make up the winning numbers was 44 a number of 9 times.
Other facts you may want to consider
- The numbers range (the difference between the largest and the lowest winning number) was 46 a number of 9 times.
- 10 times, the greatest difference between two adjacent winning numbers was 14.
- The sum of the winning numbers increased between 10% and 20% compared to the previous results a number of 16 times.
- The sum of the digits that made up the winning numbers increased between 10% and 20% compared to the previous results a number of 17 times.
- The range of the winning numbers (that is the difference between the highest number and the lowest number drawn) decreased between 0% and 10% compared to the previous results a number of 22 times.
- While two consecutive numbers have been drawn 49 times, another 42 times there were no consecutive numbers drawn at all. The other 9 drawings had more than two consecutive numbers.
How to use all this
The past winning numbers facts mentioned above can be used to hugely decrease the number of tickets you generate for the next draw using our New York lottery generator.
You can just as well use them with any other lottery tool you may have or simply to review the numbers you fill on your tickets by hand.
If you're in a lottery place willing to play and find yourself uninspired, come back to this page, look at the latest outstanding facts. They may just help you win the New York (NY) lottery.
Further tools to help you win
Feel free to use the lottery tools and the New York lottery statistics linked in the menu on this page (three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of your screen).